Keys to Successful Crowdfunding is for people who are interested in financial freedom and want learn more about this new tool for business finance. If you are interested in learning about crowdfunding and how it can be used to finance small businesses and start-ups – this is the program for you.
Crowdfunding has completely changed the way arts and creative projects are funded, and now its revolutionizing the way small and start-up businesses are financed, opening up billions of dollars for entrepreneurs. The US JOBS Act recently passed the Congress, was signed into law by the President, and fundamentally changes the rules of the road for small business funding. The JOBS Act allows main street businesses and start-ups to use crowdfunding to raise capital by selling ‘private shares’ or debt instruments through online websites. These private shares are the same type that Silicon Valley Venture Capitalists (VCs) use – and now they are open to average Americans to invest in and to use to finance their business ideas.
This program has been developed by the authors of the crowdfunding sections of the JOBS Act who are considered by many to be the founders of the modern crowdfunding movement and the leading experts in this new type of finance. They created this program to help you understand crowdfunding and to give you the keys to being successful in your crowdfunding campaigns.
We changed the law to unlock billions of dollars for small and start-up businesses, so that for the first time in history people like you can have access to capital to start a money-making business. There has never been a better time in history to start that business you’ve always dreamed about and we’re here to help.
Benefits of Keys to Successful Crowdfunding Basic Membership?
- Introduces the different kinds of crowdfunding and helps you determine which might be best for you
- Provides you some of the tools you’ll need to crowdfund your idea into a business
- Teaches you about turning social media ‘likes’ and ‘tweets’ into funding
- Learn the basics of how to raise money from the crowd
- You’ll get the tips and tricks to successful crowdfunding that took us years to learn
Basic Membership Level Includes
- The Complete Keys To Successful Crowdfunding Program Including:
- Instant access to six streaming video segments/chapters
- All of the Following Documents:
- Complete Course Notes workbook
- The 10 Things All Investors Are Looking For
- 10 Traits of Successful Crowdfunding Campaigns
- The 5 Documents that Every Offering Must have
- 10 Secrets to Raising $1 Million in the Private Capital Markets
- What You Can do NOW, Before the SEC Sets the Rules
- How to Protect Your IP
- Top Mistakes That Will Get You in Trouble With the SEC
- What Kind of Businesses Are Right For Crowdfund Investing/Crowdfunding
- How to Crowdfund in the US for Non-US Based Companies
- Top Things to Look for in a Crowdfunding Platform
On April 5th 2012 the President signed the JOBS ACT into law, fundamentally changing the way start-ups and small businesses get funding. This program is designed to help you raise money with this new form of capital.
Order Now and Receive: The Basic Membership Level
This includes the entire Keys to Successful Crowdfunding program! All 6 video segments covering every aspects of raising money from the crowd AND 11 FREE bonus tools delivered to you instantly in downloadable format!
Delivered Immediately in Streaming Format!