Keys to Successful Crowdfunding
- Gives you the tools you need to crowdfund your idea into a business
- Teach you how to turn social media ‘likes’ and ‘tweets’ into capital
- Learn how to raise money from the crowd
- Provides an unparalleled opportunity for you transform your life and your career
- Teaches you to how to take advantage of this new source of capital for startups and small business
Advanced Lessons in Crowdfund Investing
Our Advanced Lessons in Crowdfund Investing provides you with deep insights from Doug Ellenoff, the #1 legal expert in the country on crowdfund investing, in conversation with Jason Best, a global pioneer in crowdfund investing.
This course covers topics like:
- What are the different provisions in the JOBS Act for startups and small business owners should understand if they wish to raise capital for their businesses?
- What are Accredited Investors?
- What are Unaccredited Investors?
- What kind of information is required for a business owner to disclose to potential investors?
- How should business owners and entrepreneurs think about communication with potential investors?
Silver: Get Access to All of our Courses
In addition to Keys to Successful Crowdfunding and Advanced Lessons in Crowdfund Investing, this package contains 4 ADDITIONAL video lessons with Douglas Ellenoff and Jason Best, which are packed with ANOTHER FULL HOUR OF VALUABLE INFORMATION that will help you get inside the minds of accredited investors. When someone is a certified accredited investor, the SEC allows them to have far more discretion over how they make investments. Douglas Ellenoff provides his expert advice in how accredited investors should consider investing in small businesses and startups via Title II of the JOBS Act.
Did You Know…
- It is estimated that there are about 6,000,000 people in the United States that could qualify as Accredited Investor and can now invest in your business.
- As of September 23rd 2013 businesses can now use general solicitation via social media, the Web, email, etc to seek accredited investors like never before.
- This is a VERY DIFFERENT type of investing from buying mutual funds on the New York Stock Exchange. Investors need to understand these new risks and amazing opportunities. We cover some of the ways they can help to make investments that they UNDERSTAND. This series will help you understand what accredited investors are looking for and truly get in their minds!
Gold: Get Access to the Experts in a monthly Hangout
- You have access to all of our Courses and can take your time digesting the materials
- In monthly calls, we will discuss current topics around Crowdfund Investing
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions – if you think about the value of one hour of coaching with Jason or Woodie, this is a no-brainer
NGO: Crowdfunding for NGOs and Nonprofit/Faith-Based Organizations
We cut through the confusion and hype around using crowdfunding to raise money for NGOs and Nonprofits. Crowdfunding provides a powerful new tool for you to engage the community, increase donations and amplify your message.
- Full access to our ground breaking, Crowdfunding for NGOs & Nonprofit Organizations program
- Learn the secrets of amplifying you message with the social web and crowdfunding
- Create self-sustaining funding sources
- Engage your community of supporters/believers
- Deepen the level of engagement in your church or faith-based organization
- Raise money for a specific project or goal
- Reach a broader audience of young people with your message